SUBMISSIONS FOR WRITER SHED STORIES VOLUME 3: SECOND THOUGHTS.
PLEASE NOTE THE GUIDELINES.
Writer Shed Press is open to submissions of short prose and poetry to be considered for Writer Shed Stories, Vol 3, a paperback and ebook journal.
We are looking for stories that leave lasting impressions, and in 2021 we are considering fiction, creative nonfiction, personal essays, and poetry that is directly or loosely linked to the theme of SECOND THOUGHTS. All prose should be no more than 2000 words.
Deadline: July 15, 2021.
How to Submit
- All submissions must be delivered in the body of an email. (firstname.lastname@example.org) No attachments, please. Emails with attachments will be deleted.
- Stories are limited to 2000 words. Essays, creative nonfiction, fiction, and poetry will all be accepted as considered submissions.
- No children’s stories, no erotica, no gratuitous violence. Previously published material will not be accepted unless you are the sole owner of the publishing rights.
- Include a short author bio (200 words at most) with your submission.
- Write “Submission” in the subject line of the email.
- Payments of $20 will be offered to writers whose work is selected for publication. We pay only through the Venmo app. You must have the app to accept payment. It is a free downloadable mobile-based application and can be found in your App store or at the link provided above.
Send all submissions to: email@example.com
We look forward to reading your stories!